Here you can make changes to your Okaloosa County Voter Registration Record or request a replacement Voter Information Card (if there are no changes to your record). Please select the applicable change.
- Request must include current signature
- If DMV does not have your current signature, please select "I do not have a Florida DL" and follow instructions to prefill, print, sign, and mail the form to our office.
- Moves inside Okaloosa County and into Okaloosa from another Florida county may use this address change service*.
- Moves out of Okaloosa County must contact your NEW county's Supervisor of Elections office or use the online Florida Voter Registration system to change your address.
- *The online address change service is temporarily unavailable but address changes may be made using the Florida Online Voter Registration Application linked above. For assistance please call (850)689-5600 for the Okaloosa County Supervisor of Elections Crestview Headquarters or (850)651-7272 for the Shalimar Branch Office.
- If DMV does not have your current signature, select "I do not have a Florida DL" and follow instructions to prefill, print, sign, and mail the form to our office.
Request a replacement Voter Information Card
- A replacement Voter Information Card must be requested in writing
- To request a replacement Voter Information Card:
Voter registration in Florida is now state-wide. Moving between counties in Florida will be considered an address change, not subject to the 29-day book-closing which applies to persons registering for the first time in Florida.